- Ramat Gan, Israel
At Feedvisor, our people will always be our priority. We are currently 65 +creative, engaged, and success-oriented people who value collaboration and take ownership of our work.
The team leaders at Feedvisor are responsible to keep this legacy going - by putting the emphasis on the person and empowering the team, both personally and professionally.
What we do:
Our platform enables large companies to maximize their profits from their Amazon activity. The platform consists of products that optimize pricing and advertising by collecting and processing terabytes of data a day and is backed by advanced algorithms based on AI.
Today, we are entering the market of enterprises, brands and vendors and therefore adding new products that will meet the high scale waiting for us. As part of the development of these new products, we are looking for a Team Lead who loves motivating others and is a BigData expert, familiar with building DataLakes and experienced with Spark and Scala.
As a Team Leader at Feedvisor you'll be responsible for:
• Leading a team of developers to top-notch, high quality execution
• Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Providing technical mentoring and coaching
• Delegating tasks and setting deadlines for the entire team
• Communicate with business partners, gather and translate business requirements to technical solutions
• And much much more...
• At least 2 years' experience in Leadership / Management
• At least 5 years of hands-on server-side development and design experience, preferably in Java/Scala
• Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners, and business stakeholders
• The ability to handle a full application development cycle - from requirements to production
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, related field
Back to top