Are you obsessed with performance and scale challenges? Do you lose hours of sleep thinking about how to reduce ten milliseconds from an SQL query? If you’re looking for challenges with server solutions and running cutting-edge NoSQL big data architecture, then look no further. Our complex environment of over 2.6 billion individual profiles, and over 6 billion historical records, will ensure that you’ll help solve big data challenges (using Hadoop, Cassandra, and other NoSQL solutions) while working on continuous integration and deployment.
Feedvisor’s cloud-based algorithmic repricing and revenue intelligence solutions power millions of pricing decisions daily, providing retailers with actionable insights to maximize profitability and drive their business growth.
Feedvisor was founded in 2011 and has since become a true market leader. In the last year alone, Feedvisor’s customer base has grown by 250% and over $1.5 billion in GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) is managed on the Feedvisor platform. Clients have seen results of up to 500% increase in sales and 40% increase in profit margins.
What you should bring with you:
- B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Java server side development
- Extensive knowledge of OOD, architectural and design patterns
- Experience working with complex relational database schemas
- Cloud services (preferably AWS): data storage systems, virtual and physical servers, information systems and scalability
- Self-directed, ambitious, team player, and a strong communicator
- Experience working with complex database schemas
- Experience with algorithmic or data scientist research work – advantage
- Experience with machine learning – advantage
- Good understanding of Agile concepts
What we offer:
- Research and applied advanced algorithms and methods involving advanced data mining, statistical analysis and machine-learning techniques
- Close interaction with data scientists and research group
- A fun, young working atmosphere
Meet Some of Feedvisor's Employees
Strategic Account Manager
Chris serves as the day-to-day contact for clients to help them accelerate business growth and solve operational or data-related problems unique to each of their e-commerce businesses.
Back to top