Senior Java Developer
Feedvisor’s cloud-based Algorithmic Repricing and Revenue Intelligence solutions power millions of pricing decisions daily; providing retailers with actionable insights to maximize profitability and drive their business growth.
Feedvisor was founded in 2011 and has since become a true market leader. In the last year alone, Feedvisor’s customer base has grown by 250% and over $1.5 billion in GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) is managed on the Feedvisor platform. Clients have seen results of up to 500% increase in sales and 40% increase in profit margins.
- Communicate with business partners, gather and translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Design and develop server side software, including documentation and coding. Coordinate server side development with UI development
- Research and apply advanced algorithms and methods involving advanced data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- Master third party systems and interfaces, including: data available by the parties, API to be used for obtaining the data, limitations related to these interfaces
- B.Sc. in computer Science or computer engineering
- Experience with developing Spring and Hibernate applications.
- Experience in integrating with external systems – implementing APIs
- 5 + years of experience in Java server side development, including cloud services (preferably AWS): data storage systems, virtual and physical servers, information systems and scalability
- Strong background in computer science fundamentals – data structures, object oriented and multi threading
- Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL (experience in Big Data platforms is an advantage)
- Experience in commercial software development, including all stages of the software development lifecycle. Experience in Agile methodologies is an advantage
- Experience with Internet solutions, preferably in the ecommerce domain – advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written
- Self-starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great inter-personal skills
Meet Some of Feedvisor's Employees
Strategic Account Manager
Chris serves as the day-to-day contact for clients to help them accelerate business growth and solve operational or data-related problems unique to each of their e-commerce businesses.
Back to top