Sales Development Representative
- New York, NY
At Feedvisor, we're just as proud of our products as we are of our people. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell the optimization tools that are shaping the future of e-commerce. Harnessing the powers of AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science, our Feedvisors are changing the way that business happens online. Our New York office is growing rapidly, and we're looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Our technology makes a real and lasting impact on our customers' businesses. We are seeking a passionate and competitive Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing sales group.
About the Role
• Identify points of contact within target companies, and action various inbound and outbound prospecting
• Qualify new business opportunities and foster relationships with potential customers.
• Research potential markets, and work with management to build a go-to-market strategy to execute.
• Performing discovery calls to understand pain points, correct points of contact, and confirm a demo if applicable.
• Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on targets.
• Effectively communicating with AE's and maintain strong internal relationships.
• Become an expert on Feedvisor's brand, business, and SaaS products.
• Previous experience in an outbound sales position, comfortable with a high calling volume.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exposure to SaaS technology is preferred
• Coachable and accepting of feedback with an eagerness to learn and improve
• You have a proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment
• Empathetic and able to adapt to a consultative sale
• Experience working with Salesforce for lead generation
• where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
• Fast paced, startup environment
• Team oriented: working together to achieve success
• We celebrate our victories-small or big
• We strive for excellence and constantly looking for ways to improve
• We are solutions oriented
• We get things done
Back to top