E-Commerce Advertising Campaign Manager
At Feedvisor, artificial intelligence and cutting-edge technology, both built on big data, are at the center of the work we do. From strategic pricing and advertising optimization to brand management and operational intelligence, we work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell AI-driven optimization and intelligence tools that are at the forefront of retail innovation. Our New York office is growing rapidly, and we are looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
We are seeking an E-Commerce Ad Specialist to join our Managed Services team on a full time basis. You will report into the Managed Services Manager and be responsible for a number of our key clients. The role will involve working with clients to understand their Amazon Advertising goals, develop winning strategies, and execute them. In addition, the qualified candidate will continue to grow the total managed marketing spend by gaining the buy-in of manufacturers through quantifiable results. A strong analytical background and the ability to "deep dive" into data and measure the impacts of enhancements is imperative.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Partnering with contacts at respective client companies to develop initiatives that drive the business through assortment strategies, marketing, advertising, and promotional campaigns in support of their unique selling proposition.
- Supporting brand strategy across these platforms to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage brand equity with all constituents.
- Conducting thorough analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions.
- Maximizing marketing dollars to drive profitable sales and advance the unique goals of the client.
- Becoming an expert on Feedvisor's platform and Amazon Advertising, e-commerce, and marketing; learning about marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guiding clients through adoption.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (marketing or business analytics a plus)
- 2-4 years of marketing or e-commerce experience (e-business, digital media, branded marketing, or shopper marketing)
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, and influence across all levels of an organization
- Amazon Advertising or Google AdWords experience a plus
At Feedvisor, we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a fit if:
- You are obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve.
- You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback.
- You thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
- You are a curious self-starter with high bandwidth.
- You seek to understand the needs of your internal clients and adapt your style as necessary.
Back to top