Director of Research
At Feedvisor, we're just as proud of our products as we are of our people. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell cloud-based Algorithmic Repricing and Revenue Intelligence tools that are shaping the future of e-commerce.
Feedvisor is on the move and keeps developing and changing. Growing from a young company to a high-scaling, global and even more innovative technology company, and this is where Director of Research takes a major role driving us there.
What you would be getting into...If you want to be part of a quickly growing company, an organization you can believe in and contributeto, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with
you! As a thought leader in the e-commerce intelligence and optimization space, Feedvisor is looking to
expand its research activity, searching for a Director of Research to head an algorithmic research and
development team within the CTO Office. The CTO Office conducts advanced research and development
activities, and is responsible for driving technological innovation into the company's solutions and
One of the more strategic pillars of Feedvisor's growth strategy is Director of Research within the CTO
Group. This is a role with many touchpoints in the company both Tech and field groups.
We're looking for a talented, knowledgeable, passionate and experienced Director of Research capable
of leading the algorithmic activity conducted within the team, exploring the ever-growing data obtained
from numerous e-commerce channels, and translating these into cutting edge algorithms and
technologies to create exceptional value to our customers.
• Manage a team responsible for research and development of algorithms involving
advanced data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning techniques.
• End-to- End responsibility over the algorithmic artifacts produced by the team, including
quality assurance and resolving customer inquiries related to these artifacts.
• Serve as an algorithmic authority in the company, working closely with various teams
across the company to answer product questions and help identify viable algorithmic-
You'd be a good fit if you...
• M.Sc. in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, bioinformatics,
electrical engineering, etc) from a known university.
• Solid background in machine learning, mathematics and statistics; proven experience in
solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
• Experience in Python, R or Matlab.
• 2+ Years of experience in managing research/development teams.
• 2+ Years of experience in software development over Java or other equivalent programming
• Excellent English communication skills - spoken and written. Experience with SQL -
• Experience in the e-commerce and/or the financial optimization fields - Advantage
At Feedvisor we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a fit if:
• You are Self -Starter and fast learner
• You are taking ownership
• You seek to understand the world through other people's eyes
• You are constantly asking "How can I help?"
• You see opportunity in demanding situations
• You are a proactive problem-solver who gets things done
• You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback
Meet Some of Feedvisor's Employees
Director Of Customer Success
Tim ensures that all Feedvisor customers receive unparalleled service that encompasses both technical support and strategic solutions. He makes sure this happens by building a strong Service Team.
Back to top