Customer Education Expert
Do you have a passion for knowledge curation and sharing? Are you excited by the possibility of being a customer’s best source of education? Do you envision yourself as a customer training trailblazer? We are searching for a customer education expert to join our awesome team and provide our signature white-glove treatment to clients.
As a customer education expert, you will be a key player in designing and managing Feedvisor’s client-facing content center. You will be the leader of our efforts to create a self-guided customer experience through easy-to-consume knowledge articles, guides, tutorials, and videos.
As part of your role you will:
- Generate and upgrade customer-facing content.
- Create a customer learning path for onboarding and ongoing customers.
- Manage all aspects of customer educational webinars (content, design, and production) on a monthly basis.
- Promote customer self-service by designing, streamlining, and implementing user-friendly knowledge articles.
- Lead, plan and support the implementation of the Knowledge Management Strategy.
- Provide our customers with data transparency and actionable reports.
- Gather knowledge from employees and repackage it into a highly readable form.
- Address user requests by understanding the need, defining point solutions and implementing them.
You should bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience as a knowledge/education/training expert
- Excellent understanding of knowledge management methods and techniques
- Experience using and managing self-service tools
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in content design using professional tools including Photoshop/Illustrator/ video editing software
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Experience in providing customer service support – advantage
- BA in training development and management
- Portfolio of your work
Meet Some of Feedvisor's Employees
Strategic Account Manager
Chris serves as the day-to-day contact for clients to help them accelerate business growth and solve operational or data-related problems unique to each of their e-commerce businesses.
Back to top