Big Data Tech Lead
If you're not afraid to try new things and want to find the most efficient solution for the challenges without being limited to java 1.5, we are looking for you! if you're a BigData expert, familiar with building DataLakes and experienced with Spark and Scala, and looking for a workplace that will respect your passion to learn and expand your knowledge - you've come to the right place!
We are Feedvisor, a platform that enables large companies to maximize their profits from their Amazon activity. The platform consists of products that optimize pricing and advertising by collecting and processing terabytes of data a day and is backed by advanced algorithms based on AI.
Today, we are entering the market of enterprises, brands and vendors and therefore adding new products that will meet the high scale waiting for us. As part of the development of these new products we are looking for a Big Data Tech Lead.
As a Big Data Tech Lead at Feedvisor you'll be responsible for:
- Providing technical mentoring and coaching a team of powerful engineers
- Translating the business vision into technical implementations; providing technical direction to the team
- End-to-end task ownership and handling full application development cycle - from requirements to production
- HO work such as building data pipelines and data driven systems at scale
- Explore and study new technologies to take the team to the next level
- And much much more...
- Real passion for data and data pipelines
- 5+ years of back-end/big data software development experience
- 4+ experience in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Experience developing over Linux
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, related fiel
Nice to have:
- Kafka based streaming solutions at scale
- AWS, Cloud deployment and containerization experience
- Experience in implementation machine learning data flows in production
Back to top