- Tel Aviv, Israel
if you're a Java expert and looking for a workplace that will respect your passion to learn and expand your knowledge - you've come to the right place!
We are Feedvisor, a platform that enables large companies to
maximize their profits from their Amazon activity. The platform consists of
products that optimize pricing and advertising by collecting and processing
terabytes of data a day and is backed by advanced algorithms based on AI.
Today, we are entering the market of enterprises, brands and
vendors and therefore adding new products that will meet the high scale waiting
for us. As part of the development of these new products we are looking for a Senior
Back End Engineer.
• You have at least 3 years of Java/Scala development experience and you know Linux environment.
• You definitely have the ability to handle full application development cycle - from requirements to production.
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms and ability to apply them to real-world problems.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, related field.
• AWS, Cloud deployment and containerization experience.
You're the right person for this position if you have:
• End-to-end task ownership: This is a position that requires a leader - someone who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
• Innovating disruptive technologies: Have an idea about how to solve a problem? We want to know about it and then we want to support your vision for bringing it to life.
• Independently tackling challenges: You don't need anyone to keep you on track.
Back to top