- New York, NY
At Feedvisor, we're just as proud of our products as we are of our people. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell the optimization tools that are shaping the future of e-commerce. Harnessing the powers of AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science, our Feedvisors are changing the way that business happens online. We are growing rapidly, and we're looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Our technology makes a real and lasting impact on our customers' businesses. We are seeking a passionate and competitive Account Executive to join our fast-growing sales group.
About the Role
• You'll manage the full sales cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing.
• You'll lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect's business challenges and advising on impactful solutions.
• You'll deliver compelling demos and POC engagements.
• You'll engage the right stakeholders through the sale cycle.
• You'll work closely with our Customer Success and Onboarding team.
Who You Are:
• You're a dynamic, high energy sales professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You know how essential our technology is to businesses, and you're not afraid to brag about it.
• You can close a deal in your sleep.
• You're not new to this. You have at least 4+ years of experience as an AE (Account Executive) in e- commerce, retail and/or analytics software sales.
• You're a Sales Rockstar. You have a proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
• You have outstanding people skills. You are laser-focused on getting results, while remaining a proactive and positive resource to our customers.
• You've got business-savvy to go around. Your expertise speaks for itself, and you're just as great at selling SaaS products as you are at collaborating with all types of colleagues: technicians to C-level. You even love negotiating SaaS contracts.
• You have a BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience. And your Excel skills are not to be messed with.
Back to top