Senior Director of the Connectivity as a Service (CaaS) Product Portfolio
- Arlington, VA
The Senior Director of the Connectivity as a Service (CaaS) Product Portfolio will lead the execution and growth of Federated Wireless's CaaS portfolio of solutions and act as the subject matter expert within the company regarding the evolution of Private Wireless 4G/5G and its evolution to Cloud/Edge. The Sr. Director will be responsible for leading the end-to-end product life-cycle for CaaS, maintaining the pulse of the competitive environment, ensuring our solution leverages the evolving Cloud/Edge/security architectures. They will leverage a deep understanding of the application of Cloud technologies to build our CaaS product roadmap. They will own the business case, and be responsible for preparing market sizing analysis and competitive pricing strategies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with a team of Shared Spectrum industry leaders to build a world-class Private Wireless Network solution as-a-service.
- Collaborating with our team of Solution Architects to deliver your product deployed on the edge, or in the cloud, and enabling marketplaces and partners as channels
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing teams on go-to-market, messaging, competitive analysis, and enablement.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competition, and engage with our customers to collect feedback, and usage information to enable a data driven prioritization process for product enhancements
What You Bring Along
- You hold a BS degree in Computer Science or bring equivalent technical experience in the Cloud
- You bring a minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Management, of which at least 5 years have been spent leading product teams and managing technology-focused Cloud solutions
- Solid understanding and familiarity with the technologies and eco-system of Cloud (such as AWS, Azure, and GCP) and Edge compute solutions
- Solid understanding of Cloud marketplaces and experience integrating solutions into these channels.
- Solid understanding of wireless networks, networking technologies, security solutions and network management systems, with a focus on private networks and Enterprise IoT applications
- Curiosity and an open mind
- Ego-free attitude — we are here for the success of the team and the company
- Empathy, transparency, and a good sense of humor
Experience/interest In Some Of These Areas Would Be Nice:
- Direct experience with wireless IoT solutions and enterprise WiFi networks
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role, with a highly distributed team
- Experience with products offered both via SaaS and self-managed
- Good sense of user experience and design
Federated Wireless is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.
Back to top