- Arlington, VA
The Product Manager will be responsible for leading the product development process, understanding customer requirements and translating into clear product requirements. They will exercise and develop cross-functional leadership skills to solicit input and communicate feature capabilities and benefits to various functions within Federated Wireless. The Senior Product Manager will also be required to present the product capabilities and roadmap to gather input from director-levels within customers in all market segments.
- Establish and maintain the product roadmap by prioritizing solutions to align with business opportunities and needs.
- Lead the product development process with engineering, partner management and field operations teams in a timely manner
- Gather customer requirements and translate into detailed product requirements and capture user stories that are implementable by engineering with clear acceptance criteria.
- Create and lead sales enablement programs to drive sales through our OEM channels
- Launch new initiatives and products adjacent and supplementary to the Spectrum Controller offering
- Develop clear and compelling business case for new products to address market needs
- Work closely with engineering to scope out and assess level of effort of features within releases and communicate appropriately to all stakeholders as needed.
- Expected to be able to make appropriate decisions and trade-offs based on assessments to meet release timelines as well as customer expectations/needs.
- Ensure sales, support, and technical personnel are properly trained to sell, deploy, and support the product.
- Create and conduct product demonstrations of current and future features for partners and key prospects in a dynamic way.
You should have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline, or demonstrated applicable experience. An MBA is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience; preferred in a combination of Wi-Fi, LTE and/or Cloud.
- 3-5 years of product management experience required; preferably in a Wi-Fi/LTE Vendor environment.
- Demonstrable experience defining APIs - REST protocols, JSON is highly desirable
- Experience with either radio-related products or core products in the Communication Service Provider market is a desirable
Federated Wireless is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.
Meet Some of Federated Wireless's Employees
Carrie W.Software Engineer
Carrie is part of the Engineering team that focuses on designing, developing elegant cloud based software solutions to meet product requirements.
Back to top