T2C Product Manager II or III (Remote)
- Cleveland, OH
Product Manager II or Product Manager III
The Federal Reserve is transforming the U.S. government's largest digital tax collections system, led by customer and data-driven insights and a commitment to modernization and innovation. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of that mission-critical Federal Reserve initiative and to join a talented and driven team committed to excellence.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
As a Product Manager you will help drive the strategy and product vision, with a high degree of ownership in critical features and experiences. You must be passionate about API Management and complex data and integrations, while also following trends and spotting opportunities outside-in.
In this role you will be responsible for managing product strategy, identifying new business and/or product opportunities and working with stakeholders and internal teams to gain buy-in for roadmap modifications or additional. You will also be responsible for providing product and resource planning, coordination, communication and management of product team staff.
What will be expected of you
Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities of your products
Create and deliver presentations and demos
Gather and translate customer business needs into product requirements
Work across teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive roadmaps
Ability to multitask, prioritize and to work independently
Drive product launches by working closely with internal teams and consumers
Adhere to Bank, Treasury and program-specific compliance and controls and best practices.
Exhibit and manage a culture that drives innovation and continuous improvement.
Education and Experience
Product Manager II: Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of diverse professional work experience and 3+ years of management and leadership experience.
Product Manager III: Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of diverse professional work experience and 5+ years of management and leadership experience.
Expertise you would bring
Diverse professional work experience including 3+ years of supervisory responsibilities.
Banking and payments and/or complex consumer digital products
APIs, API Management or API-first initiative product ownership or management
Ability to effectively work remotely and across teams
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• SAFe agile adept
• PowerPoint genius
• Strong team, client and stakeholder communication skills
• Knowledge of regulations, procedures and practices of a specific discipline
• Ability to perform independent research
• Ability to perform routine tasks
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Knowledge of and exposure in the development, evolution and execution of product strategy in complex environments
Physical Demands and General Working Conditions
• Employees typically sit most of the day, work with a computer and may answer/respond to phone calls. Physical movement consists of walking for meetings, breaks, etc. Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 pounds on a limited basis is required.
• Employees may be required to travel by car/air. Some travel within the US is required, and can be extensive.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. It is the Bank's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Back to top