T2C IT Manager III
- Cleveland, OH
IT Manager III
Here at the Cleveland Fed, we're excited to play a major role in the transformation of the U.S. government's largest digital tax collections system.
Led by both customer- and data-driven insights, we are committed to developing and implementing a new service with the best, most innovative technologies available today.
Are you up for the challenge?
We give you the opportunity to boost your career and join a talented team committed to excellence, agile principles, and our customers.
You bring to us experience, positivity, and a willingness to collaborate on a system that will give taxpayers an improved, user-friendly experience.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
The role is responsible for providing planning, management, coordination, communication, and oversight of staff activities for multiple, related, complex business units. Responsible for leading a group of individuals to implement our agile practices and processes and assist in defining how we strategically implement our agile disciplines. This position is a key partner within the organization requiring extensive communication with colleagues, business stakeholders, national IT partners, and teams across the Federal Reserve System and/or the US Treasury. May lead a team of senior professionals, leads, Manager I or Manager IIs.
This role primarily supports the Transforming Tax Collection program.
• Leads the development of organizational and departmental strategic and tactical plans
• Works with business stakeholders and executives to identify opportunities that enable business solutions in support of their strategic direction
• Leads a culture that drives innovation and continuous improvement
• Lead project planning and management for complex portfolio of projects
• Provide management of staff including performance management, career development, coaching and mentoring
• Lead or participate in committees/task forces to advance Bank or System initiatives
• Accountable for achieving performance metrics and project deliverables for multiple, related units on time, with agreed upon scope and within budget
• Accountable for establishing and maintaining compliance and controls, including maintaining SAFR/FISMA requirements as well as industry best practices
• Consult on significant IT issues for the Bank, System and Department of Treasury.
• Requires significant System or Treasury leadership
• Perform administrative and budgeting operations.
• Requires following vaguely defined procedures. Decisions are made with complex reasoning. Decisions affect the department and may affect the Entire Bank.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• Adheres to the Bank
s attendance policies through regular and prompt attendance. <br><br><b> Education and Experience </b> <br><br> • Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 10 years of diverse professional work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of management and leadership experience.
• SAFe Certification (preferred)
• Agile Certification (preferred)
• PMP Certification (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills
• Work experience should include knowledge and exposure to specialized, technical skills in an information technology discipline, including application development, infrastructure support, technical testing and quality assurance and/or end user support.
• Knowledge of regulations, procedures and practices of a specific discipline.
• Ability to perform independent research.
• Ability to perform routine tasks.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
Physical Demands and General Working Conditions
• Employees typically sit most of the day, work with a computer and may answer/respond to phone calls. Physical movement consists of walking for meetings, breaks, etc. Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 pounds on a limited basis is required. Employees may be required to travel by car/air.
• Some travel within the US is required, and can be extensive.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. It is the Bank's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Back to top