Product Strategy Analyst
Product Strategy Analyst
eGov partners and supports the US Treasury's mission to expand the use of digital transactions across the Federal Government. The group provides strategic-level leadership, industry knowledge and innovative thinking to assist with Treasury's end goal of all-electronic payments and disbursements.
As a part of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland's eGov team, we embrace the challenge of consistently delivering exceptional work to benefit the Treasury, our organization, federal agencies, businesses, financial institutions and individuals.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or green card holder and have resided in the U.S. for a minimum of three consecutive years.
Provides research, consulting and analytical support in the development of product strategies for the Treasury services portfolio. Identifies, quantifies, and solves real world problems leveraging innovative digital solutions and translates opportunities into strategies to support US Treasury's mission.
The Strategy and Innovation Team team is responsible for driving digital innovation by discovering, incubating and managing emerging products and features to achieve established Treasury goals. We strive to emphasize innovation and customer experience.
Performs consulting, evaluation and analysis necessary to provide support to the Treasury services portfolio paper-to-electronic digital transaction strategy.
Conducts product development research through online research, industry workgroups, agency interviews, vendor consultations and subject matter experts.
Obtains and shares knowledge within the FRBC and the Treasury services portfolio on best practices in payments processing technologies and payment automation processes.
Functions as the subject matter expert in payments processing, alternative forms of payment, electronic bill presentment and payments, online banking initiatives, mobile banking and payments or other applicable technologies.
Develops presentations, webinars, and white papers on implementation of new technologies in the Federal government collection processing stream including detailed alternatives analysis and recommendations.
Identifies and develops process improvements that streamline program- wide operations.
Presents analysis and recommendations to senior executives within the Federal Reserve System and at the Treasury services portfolio.
Coordinates and communicates with appropriate channels regarding the implementation of new solutions.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• Adheres to the Banks attendance policies through regular and prompt attendance.
Education and Experience
3 + years of related work experience
Knowledge Area - Intermediate Level
• Telephony, applications and support systems to manage high volumes of customer contacts
Skill Area - Intermediate Level
• Thinking through and solving problems step-by-step; often has to look beyond the obvious solution to a problem and dig deeper for the best solution
• Working on projects individually rather than as part of a group; motivates self rather than taking direction from someone else
• Communication - verbal and written
• Understanding, modeling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
• Performing routine and one-time tasks with some guidance.
• Identifying and/or recommending continuous improvement opportunities within the team.
• Understanding of Internet and computer technology.
• Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Demands and General Working Conditions
Employees typically sit most of the day, work with a computer and may answer/respond to phone calls. Physical movement consists of walking for meetings, breaks, etc. Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 pounds on a limited basis is required. Employees may be required to travel by car/air.
Must be able to work shifts; nights, weekends or holidays to meet customer, agency and bank needs.
Able to work effectively in high-stress situations and a fast-paced environment.
Back to top