Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Provides confidential and executive administrative support and project management oversight to the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
• Maintain a well-organized and up to date filing system in both electronic and hardcopy format for all materials include committees and ongoing projects.
• Coordinate and maintain the CFO's calendar, prioritize work assignments, and travel arrangements. Provide ongoing support to organize schedule, providing updates as necessary and ensuring assignments or appoints are not missed.
• With little supervision, draft and send correspondence to internal and external contacts. Prioritize tasks and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Organize meetings including the development of meeting agendas, handling confidential materials, maintaining a timeline of deliverables and action items. Arrange meeting logistics including audio, video, and online conference connections.
• Schedule all internal and external appointments and maintain the CFO's calendar. Coordinate meetings and business functions. Coordinate all travel arrangements and ensure accurate reimbursement for travel.
• Maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Participate in special projects as directed. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
• Order and purchase supplies as necessary.
• Ability to coordinate/provide IT support on behalf of and for the CFO.
• Drafts communications, prepares reports, and creates presentations for the CFO. Provides editing and proofreading support.
• May attend meetings on the CFO's behalf and/or serve as a representative of the function.
• Adheres to the Bank`s attendance policies through regular and prompt attendance.
Education and Experience
• Associates degree required and 8+ years of working with senior executives, bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience editing routine and non-routine correspondence and reports.
• Proven ability and outstanding track record in exercising discretion, sound judgment and maintain accuracy timeliness, and strict confidentiality at all times.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
• Exceptional organization skills, ability to prioritize widely diverse assignments and work independently. Follow through on projects from bringing to end.
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Professional business composure and image
• Knowledge of complex and diversified procedure, practices and policies
• Basic analytical skills
• Knowledge of procedures and services of related areas (e.g. budgeting, accounting, purchasing)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Attention to detail
Back to top