Sales Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn $100K plus in two years?
FDM is looking for aspiring sales professionals to join its North American headquarters on Wall Street, New York or Reston, Virginia. We have multiple opportunities, and successful candidates will be able to choose from the following options:
- Permanent relocation to New York, where individuals will receive 3 months paid accommodation, alongside a competitive starting salary.
- Temporary relocation to New York with 3 months paid accommodation, alongside a competitive starting salary. Following completion of the 3 month training period, individuals will return to Reston, where they will continue to build their careers in FDM’s newest center.
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, target focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential? We are currently seeking a number of high-caliber individuals to join our Sales Team as Account Managers to deliver an exceptional experience for FDM clients and build new accounts throughout the US.
This opportunity in sales includes all elements of the experience from opening new accounts, assisting account managers with administrative requirements, informing the client of our service delivery components, resolving issues, executing our contact strategy, and status reporting.
The Account Manager will promote FDM services in a professional manner, maintaining and growing business relationships, thus contributing to the growth of major accounts. Responding to client questions and/or concerns in a timely manner is essential, always striving to resolve issues proactively on the same day. This role involves collaboration with assigned teams on site and with clients, while monitoring performance and deliverables.
This is an entry-level career opportunity for individuals interested in developing their skills in business relationship management. As such, successful candidates will go through an initial training which helps to lay an essential foundation of understanding on FDM’s business model, equipping our Account Managers a well-rounded perspective on the business when they progress to their client-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related areas
- Outstanding communication skills, significant client interaction experience (heavy phone, email, and letter), and strong negotiation skills
- Highly organized and efficient, as well as able to manage multiple tasks, calendars, and processes simultaneously
- Motivated by a target-driven environment
- Client-focused and target driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical proficiency, including the ability to quickly master operational systems such as Salesforce and proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Eligible to work in the US
Desirable Criteria (not essential):
- Additional languages
- Additional sales experience working within the IT industry
To apply: Please submit your résumé.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
Meet Some of FDM Group's Employees
Academy Trainer & Administration Manager
Tracy is FDM's Academy Administration Manager in North America. As a Professional Skills Trainer, she also helps new trainees prepare for their roles in the corporate world.
Back to top