Junior Software Developer
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM Consultants with one of our top clients in the Tampa, FL -- a leading financial services organization.
FDM is a global IT and business services provider with a dedication to technical excellence and professional development and over 180 prestigious clients around the world. Our award-winning training program helps build the required skills needed to become a successful IT Specialist. As an FDM Consultant, you enter the industry at a high level, already trained to our clients’ specific systems and technologies.
Prior to working with our client in Tampa, FL, your training will take place at one of FDM’s US centers (metro DC area or New York City). Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training (10-16 weeks) through our award-winning Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients. Accommodation assistance during the training period is available for out-of-state candidates who are not currently based in a commutable distance of either our NYC or metro DC center.
Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities, including: writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. FDM has trained and placed developers in specialties including Java, C#, COBOL, .Net, and more.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could lead into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
• 4 year degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
• A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
• A desire to work at a large financial firm and ability to increase your financial knowledge
• Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
• Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
• Geographically flexible for client placements throughout the US
• Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM Consultant following the training period
• Eligible to work in the US
• Available to relocate to location of an FDM center during the full duration of the paid training period (ranges from 10-16 weeks, depending on the stream). Location of your training will be either NYC or the metro DC area and is determined by class capacity and course offering start dates. Accommodation assistance is available for out-of-state candidates who are not currently based in a commutable distance of either our NYC or metro DC center.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
Meet Some of FDM Group's Employees
Academy Trainer & Administration Manager
Tracy is FDM's Academy Administration Manager in North America. As a Professional Skills Trainer, she also helps new trainees prepare for their roles in the corporate world.
Back to top