Getting Back to Business Program – IT and Business Opportunities
Have you taken a career break? Are you looking to step back into a successful and rewarding career? The FDM Getting Back to Business Program includes immersive industry training followed by a minimum of two years working full time onsite with one of FDM’s clients, a leading financial services organization based in Reston, VA. This program is well suited for experienced professionals who are looking to return to work following a career break.
We are looking for experienced individuals who can contribute drive, initiative and assertiveness. Building upon existing professional and technical experience, the program will update skills and knowledge and provide ongoing support and mentoring throughout the training and while on client site.
About the Program
The Getting Back to Business Program provides training for people looking for a career in business services. You will receive:
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training (8-10 weeks) in our Reston, VA training center (professional skills, Intro to DevOps, Excel VBA, Financial Industry Awareness (FIA) and ITIL Foundation, among others)
- Placements on-site working with one or more of our prestigious clients, with continuous on-site support
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Paid training period and competitive starting salary
- Looking to return to work after a career break
- Have previous experience in an IT business environment, particularly in Business Analysis or Project Management
- Have an interest in becoming a technical business consultant
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract working as an FDM Consultant following completion of the paid training
- Be able to work full-time in a role in the metro DC area
- Prior IT knowledge/skills desirable (SQL, legacy technologies, etc.)
FDM takes pride in being an award-winning company that champions diversity in the workplace. Our commitment to ensure a more equal workforce was recently recognized as we received the TARGETjobs Diversity Recruitment Award.
**Please submit your résumé for immediate consideration below.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
See Inside the Office of FDM Group
FDM Group is an international services provider with a focus on IT—and over 180 clients across multiple business sectors. The company's mission is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape the digital future. With a unique and robust business model, FDM aims to bring people and technology together in the most effective way.
Back to top