Principal Architect Single Family Acquisitions
- Reston, VA
As a Principle of Single-Family Acquisition Architecture, you will be responsible for leading architectural decisions for the Single-Family Acquisition domain which includes Loan Delivery & Funding Custodial Services, Commitments, Loan Quality Management and Single-Family Portfolio Cloud Migration.
You must have a deep understanding of technical architecture and have implemented solutions in a cloud environment. Knowledge of industry best practices around agile methodology and architecture microservices patterns. Plus, experience with Domain Driven Design practices. This role will report to the Vice President of Single-Family Architecture and faceoff with the Vice President of Fannie Mae's Single-Family Core Platforms
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Lead Architecture for Single Family Cloud Portfolio Migration facing off with the Portfolio Architect peers, business and engineering.
- Plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various technology platforms, policies, and principles that lead to target state implementation.
- Produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems and technology interfaces.
- Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future .
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the architecture and technology organizations and influence key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution.
Education Level (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of architecture and technology strategy experience within the financial services industry.
- 10+ years of experience leading transformation technology initiatives.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through collaboration and influence.
- Understanding of Agile and Cloud Enablement best practices.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated work experience in creation of architecture blueprints, architecture support for Agile implementations & Architecture Sprints.
- Experience in driving architecture and business innovation thought process.
- Experience in Mortgage business capabilities is highly desired
- Clearly communicates and presents analyses and results and persuades. others by supporting ideas with logical arguments/data.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring senior architects.
- Technical knowledge of AWS public cloud, cloud native design, microservice architecture, design thinking, user experience, event streaming/sourcing, and non-functional requirements.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Back to top