Lead Product Analyst - Enterprise Planning
- Washington, DC
Sr. Product Analyst - Enterprise Planning & Prioritization
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offer compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a Sr. Product Analyst in the Transformation Office at Fannie Mae, you will play an integral role on the Enterprise Planning & Prioritization team and will be accountable for financial analysis, model integrity, and accuracy of data within financial tools & portfolio management products that provide the insights for informed decision-making and prioritization on strategic initiatives across the enterprise.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care, so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end business process impacts for complex product solutions
- Own the financial models within corresponding products / applications and engage in requirements gathering and testing for all initiatives that include financials
- Provide strategic product expertise and guidance
- Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material for functional and technical audiences
- Monitor product performance and ensure product quality / functionality meets or exceeds expected business results
- Assess needs and competitive product opportunities, recommend enhancements
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 6-8+ years of related professional experience
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good judgement with a business acumen
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence and drive decisions at the highest levels of an organization
- Ability to clearly communicate & explain business issues for both business and technical stakeholders across the enterprise through:
- Creation of business requirements documentation
- Creation of test cases based on the requirements provided
- Ability to support a fast-paced environment, think on your feet, and shift directions to align with changing requirements
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Previous experience in global implementation of financial and / portfolio management tools such as Planview Enterprise One (preferred), Oracle Primavera, or similar
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com .
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Back to top