Capital Markets - Product Management - Senior Associate
- Washington, DC
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will contribute to working directly to build, develop, or design functionality for a product, as well as participate in the ongoing implementation, enhancement, or maintenance of existing products.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Capital Markets - Product Management - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Support development of the design strategy for new products.
- Implement the process for new products.
- Identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Manage the product lifecycle and ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure product strategy is in alignment with business objectives.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Establishes product vision and strategy for high complexity products and/or multiple products. This includes product vision, benefits, capabilities, value metrics, competitive landscape, current state landscape.
- Partners with Business and Enterprise Architecture on definition of target architecture for product and ensures alignment while executing product roadmap. Drives discovery of product capabilities
- Continually educates product team members on business process and customer value of product capabilities.
- Manages product roadmap dependencies across products
- Partners with SIM on insights gathering strategies, customer research and testing strategies, design thinking strategies, and marketing strategies. Communicates product release roadmaps and pilots to SIM.
- May be responsible for product resource level financial plan and oversight. Establishes and manages product roadmaps. Establishes and gains executive approval for product business cases and manages business cases thereafter. Leads first time and annual funding approval process for products
- Leads multiple product owners and product analysts. Multiple products or single highly complex product with multiple capabilities
- Relationship Management: Works with key stakeholders to define product roadmap, high level prioritization, product value metrics. Leads stakeholder collaboration to make execution trade-off decisions (e.g., achievement of target architecture vs. business value vs. infrastructure complexity). Leads continuous stakeholder engagement for the product team to understand needs, define epics and features, and gain feedback on design and working software.
- Business Insight: Establishes target product value metrics and tracks them throughout the lifecycle of the product. Communicates product vision, capabilities and value to various audiences. Reports on product metrics, roadmap, and financials to tribe leads and governing bodies (PEO, EPMO)
- Hands-on development experience in both Salesforce Lightning and Classic versions.
- Hands-on experience developing applications on the SalesForce.com platform. Desired skills include experience developing Visualforce pages, Apex controllers and test classes, triggers, custom Lightning components (either Aura or Lightning Web Components)
- Expert Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating users, profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards, and process builder
- Ability to perform data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
- Experience managing release/upgrade cycles for Salesforce
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Back to top