FanDuel is looking for a UX & Design Manager to join our UX & Design Function, in Scotland, and manage our Design System Team which is responsible for the next phase of Formation, the FanDuel design system.
You’ll bring experience of managing a UX & Design Team and working on or with a design system, ideally for a multi brand or multi product company.
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry.
Whether you’re looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging, we believe we’ve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
What you’ll do:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
You will be joining a fast growing UX & Design Function, managing the team which owns and works on Formation, the FanDuel design system. As UX & Design Manager you will steer the direction of the team and ensure that Formation is fit for purpose and delivering value to FanDuel.
- Manage a small team’s projects and goals on an organisational and tactical level taking responsibility for their quality of work whilst supporting them on best practice
- Collaborate with UX Designers; UX Writers and Software Engineers to build our component library and create guidelines and processes
- Drive alignment on consistency of patterns and processes to support the wider function
What you bring:
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
You’ll bring experience of working on or with a design system and passion for people management.
- Design System and component library build experience
- Ideally, you’ll have worked with a multi brand and multi product company
- Ability to work in true partnership and collaboration with product, engineering and delivery
- Skilled in UX & digital product design and working with new technologies or tools
What you’ll get:
We treat our team right
Join an open and collaborative organisation who value and respect each other and are committed to driving real growth. Help build great products that fans love and refine your game through our mentorship and professional development.
- Take advantage of our excellent work/life balance through flexible working hours and unlimited holiday allowance
- Work from our modern technology hubs in Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Excellent benefits and bonus program
- The latest technology and hardware provided
- 10% time back to focus on your personal learning and development
What to include in your application:
- Your resume and any extra info that’s relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. A portfolio with multiple case studies is better. Demonstrate your UX, UI, product thinking, process, and communication
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark experience-wise, we'd love to speak to you!