- Washington, DC
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Sportsbook Supervisor is responsible for the operations of a specific area of the Sportsbook during assigned shift including but not limited to approving or denying wagers from customers, scheduling of staff, and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations. This role is pending licensing and approval by the DC Lottery.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervises Sportsbook cashiers; ensures all transactions are performed according to Company policies as well as state and federal regulations.
- Monitors all monies being wagered.
- Approves or denies wagers from guests in conjunction with the Risk and Trading team.
- Maintains Sportsbook vault.
- Conducts sweeps/bankroll increases on cashier drawers as necessary.
- Monitors performance, conducts basic maintenance, and customer experience on kiosks.
- Handles escalated guest disputes in the Sportsbook.
- Reports issues and discrepancies to management immediately.
- Advises management of any operational concerns.
- Assists with training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, and/or scheduling department staff, as assigned.
- Enforces Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains high visibility throughout the Sportsbook.
- Provides outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1+ years’ experience with cash handling and sportsbook betting experience preferred
- 1+ years ticket writer/cashier experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
Back to top