FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether you’re looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging and exciting work we believe we’ve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to act as liaison, delivering information both to technical and non-technical teams. Being a highly motivated team player will also be absolutely essential within this role as well as being eager to learn new technologies.
We’re a company that doesn’t stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Working with the development team and other engineers, you will conduct system analysis of operational issues to include automation, troubleshooting, and problem solving. You will be charged with monitoring the production environments, ensuring proactive management of events, active vendor management and proper systems optimization to maximize availability of critical services.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Proactive monitoring and support of the production environments to reduce the potential for errors
- Provide technical assistance to clients and staff
- Possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Maintain a good standard of providing information internally with regards to ongoing issues
- Ability to manage third party relationships
- Maintain and suggest improvements to the incident and problem processes
- Act promptly on alarms, service degradation and outages
- Acts as a focal point for outages until restoration
- Maintain, escalate and update Ops related tickets and applicable deliverables
- Deliver on KPIs set internally as well as adhere to SLAs with regards to service delivery to other departments
- Direct contact with Service Providers and 3rd parties
- Using industry best practice to handle service requests, incidents and change requests
- Create new and update existing knowledge base articles
Perks of joining the team
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- Inclusive and collaborative colleagues who value and respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where it’s safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working and holidays to let you refuel as and when it suits you.
- Excellent development opportunities including time for personal development, curated online learning, a career ladder that shows the best ways to progress and a manager that supports your every step of the way.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.