Multiple positions available!
If you want to work with a purpose-driven organization that has a family culture, keep reading! Famous is a place for positive, growth-oriented, high-performers, not someone who’s just interested in another “job” where time is traded for pay.
If this resonates with you, click “Apply” and find out why Famous has been named a Top Workplace every year for over a decade!
Famous Supply Account Support Representatives work with new construction home builders, manage orders and coordinate delivery of material to the field.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Process, schedule, manage, and release customer orders for delivery
- Review customer requests for warranty material and facilitate resolution
- Manage relationships with contractors, builders and Famous associates
- Manage phone/email requests from customers
Required Experience and Skills
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to use a computer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Data Entry Skills
What Makes Us Famous!
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Holidays)
- Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401K Employer Match
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Leadership Development Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
Famous Supply is a wholesale distributor committed to serving contractors, builders and remodelers in the HVAC, Plumbing, Building Products, Lighting, and Industrial/PVF segments.
Since 1933, Famous has been a family-owned business that treats its associates like family. Our 5 Core Values are Family, Trust, Communication, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement. We bring those Core Values to life every day by practicing our 40 Fundamentals for Living the Famous Way (https://famous-supply.com/famous-40-fundamentals/)!
To learn more about what makes us Famous, visit Famous-Supply.com!
We continually strive to create a diverse work culture and seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we hire the best, most creative talent on our team. Famous Supply provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, military service, or veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic under federal, state and local law, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Powered by JazzHR