It all starts with a call from us! Factual is growing quickly, and we're looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Team. As a Technical Sourcer, you'll work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Engineering Teams, and other high profile roles when needed. We are looking for someone who is creative, strategic and data-driven in their sourcing methods. You will share our company's story, vision, and culture with candidates, and work to understand how it matches their career goals and values.
You have experience sourcing for technical positions and are eager to take on the challenge of growing our company. We place a strong emphasis on maintaining high standards and ensuring a stellar candidate experience. You are curious and focused on learning as much as possible about the market, ensuring your research informs yours and the team's sourcing strategy. You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment and bias towards action in the face of ambiguity. You build rapport quickly and are an exceptional communicator.
What you'll do:
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and recruiters to understand roles and talent needs.
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates that are a great fit for Factual.
- Strategically build pipelines for hard-to-fill roles.
- Screen resumes, and interview candidates, to determine technical and cultural fit.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- Disseminate best practices to hiring managers and the Talent Team as resident sourcing expert.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other recruiting platforms.
- Be a champion for Factual, its employees, and its unique culture!
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA degree (CS related degree is a bonus)
- 4+ years of fast-paced, high-volume, high-quality technical sourcing experience, preferably in-house.
- Proven success sourcing and attracting top-tier passive talent in the tech industry.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics.
- General knowledge of applicant tracking systems (experience with Greenhouse is a plus) and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Entelo, Connectifier).
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process.
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology and engineering space.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
Back to top