Head of Demand, East Coast
Head of Demand, East Coast New York
At Factual, we focus on delivering the highest quality data and ad targeting technology. Our Demand Team works on strategic sales focusing primarily on the largest digital ad agencies and their clients. We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, results driven digital advertising & ad tech professional to lead our client business and Demand team on the East Coast.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a leading location data company in and lead a high energy, results oriented team of sales executives and planners. We are looking for team members that possess the flexibility and versatility to work in a rapidly changing environment and have a real passion for mobile and location-based advertising.
In this role, you will be leading Demand business for Factual. This includes being responsible for the client accounts, relationships, and Demand Exec's and planners for the region. We are looking for someone with a consistent track record of leading sales teams to hit established targets.
- You will lead, mentor and grow a Demand media sales & planning team
- You will be responsible for the overall relationship and health of client accounts across the major NYC holding companies, agencies, trading desks & Factual programmatic partner sales teams.
- You will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the world's largest mobile advertising and technology companies.
- You will establish rapport with senior level executives and lead meetings with agencies, brands and partners while evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising.
- You should be a hands on manager, who is comfortable rolling up your sleeves to help teams open doors w/ new clients, win and grow business, identify new opportunities & respond to RFI's & RFP's.
- You will advocate the needs of top partners within the organization, and raise issues and requests as needed.
- You will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Revenue teams to continually optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals.
- Representing Factual as a public speaker at industry events.
- Located in NYC
- 10+ years of experience in digital advertising / AdTech across sales roles.
- Strong existing relationship and network across the NYC Agency & AdTech ecosystem.
- Programmatic focus is a plus.
- Experience selling products that run across major DSP's, DMP's, Trading Desks, etc.
- Relationships with Trading Desks, Programmatic teams, Agency & Brand Direct, & Vendors.
- Ability to quickly master Factual products, offering and positioning.
- Ability to set Factual apart from the rest of the location & adtech ecosystem.
- Experience in taking complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translating that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- Expertise using sales tools and systems such as Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs, etc.
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rosalyn scrapes, curates, and cleans data for Factual and its clients. And while her primary role is curating data, she’s also expanded into doing some of the coding as well.
Back to top