Financial AccountantLos Angeles
At Factual we provide the world with the best location-based data. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. We take on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people.
Do you thrive in an environment that challenges your mind every single day? Are you looking for a place where you can put all that accounting experience to good work? Then we'd like to hear from you! We are seeking a brilliant, productive Financial Accountant to join our team. Our environment inspires out of the box thinking, and you are sure to be intellectually challenged every day.
This position is a full-time role with all the requisite benefits you'd expect in a high-tech environment.
- The ongoing management of A/P and A/R.
- Preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations for month-end closing in order to close the books in a timely manner.
- Month-end close and presentation of the financial statement results and analysis to management.
- The ability to prepare documentation and analysis in support of our internal and external audit processes.
- Performance of ad-hoc reporting and analysis, interpreting issues and providing explanations.
- You'll need to have at least three years of prior accounting experience and deep understanding of core accounting principles (strong knowledge and application of GAAP) and the full accounting process.
- 4 year college degree
- You are an Excel expert. Good working knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce will set you apart from the crowd.
- A CPA license in good standing is required.
- You are organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rosalyn scrapes, curates, and cleans data for Factual and its clients. And while her primary role is curating data, she’s also expanded into doing some of the coding as well.
Back to top