Finance and Operations Analyst
The Finance and Operations Analyst reports to the Senior Manager of FP&A and supports core finance and business infrastructure responsibilities at Factual. You will review, analyze, and interpret contracts, prepare analytics, and assist in implementing key operations infrastructure systems such as our ERP systems. You'll also be part of the budgeting process working on rolling forecasting, modeling, and budget to actual analysis. Additionally, you'll work with our international teams as they grow our business in Europe and APAC.
You're a team player, detail oriented, and you will get the opportunity to tap into your analytical skills to support our business objectives. You have strong experience in researching issues and documenting conclusions.
You will be a key contributor in a fast paced work environment. You have a proven track record and the desire to excel in everything you do. Your work history should demonstrate job stability with growing levels of responsibility. You should be able to provide in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Factual products. From developing forward-thinking analysis, generating management reports, to scaling our operational infrastructure.
- You will lead Factual's operating model, including budget to actual analyses
- You will conduct financial analysis including customer LTV, churn, and ad-hoc projects
- You will implement and identify infrastructure solutions
- You will coordinate with the BI and Sales Operations teams to identify and track key performance indicators
- You will work as an internal resource to the Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- 2+ years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, consulting or other related fields
- A degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting (BA/BS)
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of GAAP accounting and finance principles
- Ability to understand and translate contract language into financial models
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as being team oriented
- Attention to detail, dedicated, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- SaaS or Media experience
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
Back to top