Director Of Product Marketing
Factual is looking for an experienced product marketing leader to own product marketing for its mobile developer focused products and solutions, including SDKs and APIs used by thousands of developers and data products used by some of the largest technology companies in the world including Apple Maps and Facebook.
This role is effectively the head of marketing for our developer focused products. You will own messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, product launches and go to market, sales enablement, and more. You will work closely with the product team to help ensure that we are bringing the right features to market and you will work closely with the sales team to ensure they have what they need to be successful in selling the product. This position will start as an individual contributor but will be expected to build out a team as the company grows.
- Develop ideal messaging/positioning for the product for each customer segment
- Sales enablement - provide training, develop collateral, provide support material etc.
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Plan and execute go-to-market for new products/features
- Develop marketing collateral including onesheets, whitepapers, presentations, blog posts, research papers etc.
- Represent Factual on the appropriate industry organizations and at industry events
- 6+ years in product management, product marketing, or similar functions for technical products
- 3+ years of experience in working with developer focused products
- Experience in marketing to both technical and business audiences
- Familiarity with the mobile app technology space including APIs, SDKs, and other common developer tools
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience in hiring / managing a team
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment and manage multiple products and work streams concurrently
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a reputable university
Back to top