Demand Planner, Europe
Factual's mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organisation. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people.
We integrate with the largest players in the advertising ecosystem. The demand team works closely with these agencies, advertisers and strategic partners to make sure Factual's data runs seamlessly to meet their goals. Factual is in need of a Demand Planner to focus on supporting the needs of Agency, DSP and Strategic Accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work at a leading company in the Location ecosystem and learn about mobile and location-based advertising.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting advertising sales teams within a mobile advertising environment, as well as working directly with agencies, brands & channel partners on advertising and marketing programs. This role is best suited for someone who enjoys taking a complex and somewhat technical set of capabilities, and translating that into a compelling, solutions-oriented story for the marketplace. Experience in mobile ad tech products and an understanding of the differences between various platforms and products is also a strong advantage.
- Support the European Demand team by preparing pre-sales proposals – both proactively and in response to RFPs. These should be strategic, creative, meet objectives, and help Factual win more business.
- Work hand in hand with the Demand Agency & Strategic Accounts team to understand the goals and objectives for clients' mobile advertising campaigns that will drive location-based strategies and recommendations in the form of PowerPoint presentations & other supporting materials
- Provide forecasting metrics for RFPs and client proposals
- Develop proactive concept presentations for advertising events and seasonal opportunities (i.e. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Summer Holidays)
- Act as the subject matter expert for location-based strategies and keep up with industry trends
- Understand competitive trends and tactics for mobile location advertising to share with sales team
- Build strong relationships across client/agency/partner counterparts, maintain ongoing communications, and provide best-in-class customer service
- Able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically in what is still a start-up environment
- Must have a record of hitting client deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of experience in mobile/digital advertising space with media planning, proposal generation and/or account management.
- Good communication skills, including client presentations, phone and email
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organisational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised with effective at task-orientated activities (such as CRM entry)
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Ability to travel in the UK and Europe up to 15% of time.
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rudy writes web and network applications for Factual's API and Data Team. His work helps ensure that Factual's API can deliver data quickly and reliably.
Back to top