Demand Executive - Brand Marketers and Advertisers
At Factual, our focus is delivering the highest quality data for marketers. Our Demand Team works on strategic sales focusing primarily on the largest brand marketers. We are seeking a Demand Executive to focus on building relationships with Brand Marketers and influencing revenue across the media landscape within a given vertical.
In this role, you will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new brand direct relationships with some of the world's largest brands and technology companies. This is a quota carrying sales role. We are looking for a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Factual's support team and management, in building location-based advertising solutions for direct brand advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships. If you have focused on any of these verticals in a Media Sales or Account Executive Capacity - this may be the job for you! CPG, Telco & Tech, Retail, Entertainment, Automotive, Finance & Insurance.
You should have a real passion for mobile and location-based advertising. Strong communication and presentation skills are an essential part of this role. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a startup environment. You have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment. You thrive on developing new client relationships and business and enjoy growing those relationships into established accounts.
- You will spend time meeting with brands, evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising and measurement within specific verticals.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships and maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Your goals will be based on financial targets as well as activity level within your assigned vertical.
- Along with our Location Strategy and Business Development teams, you will craft custom opportunities to address marketer's goals.
- You will take complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling and story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
- Demonstrate media/marketing manager network at brand level
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top brands within a given vertical(s)
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rudy writes web and network applications for Factual's API and Data Team. His work helps ensure that Factual's API can deliver data quickly and reliably.
Back to top