Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic Accounts
Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic AccountsLondon
Factual is in need of a Demand Manager to focus on Agency and Strategic Accounts. The successful candidate will have a passion for mobile and location-based advertising! This sales manager must have experience with selling mobile advertising, working directly with agencies brand clients & channel partners, be well versed in mobile ad tech products and the differences between various platforms and products, assist in developing account strategy and RFP response development, have a strong network of mobile groups within agencies, and demonstrable day-to-day client management experience. This position will report directly to Factual's Sales Director of Agency & Strategic Accounts.
- This is an individual contributor, quota-carrying, strategic sales position focused primarily on the largest digital ad agencies and their clients.
- This person will focus on spending in-person time with agencies and clients, evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising.
- The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved – - with the help of Factual's support-team and management– in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
- This role is best suited for someone who enjoys taking a complex and sometimes technical set of capabilities, and translating that into a compelling and solutions-oriented story for the marketplace.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically in what is still a "start-up environment."
- Help Factual Partner's win more business.
- Work in partnership with clients to understand objectives and needs.
- Build strong relationships and client/agency counterparts, maintain ongoing communications, and ensure that client needs are met.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of Factual products and capabilities and translate your knowledge into media plans that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Strategise with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams on custom opportunities for RFPs.
- Work with Account Management Team to Complete agency templates with both Factual overview data
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client-service orientation and consistently delight customers.
- Build knowledge of mobile advertising industry and serve as a resource for others.
- Must have a track record of hitting established media targets.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile/digital advertising sales / media planning.
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level.
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- An entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Solution-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence as well as a sense of urgency.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities working within best practices guidelines.
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Have an understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
- BS/BA degree.
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rosalyn scrapes, curates, and cleans data for Factual and its clients. And while her primary role is curating data, she’s also expanded into doing some of the coding as well.
Back to top