Associate Product Marketing Manager, Data for Marketers
Factual is a data company pioneering the use of location to improve advertising relevance, measure campaign effectiveness, and yield real-world consumer insights. We're looking for exceptional people to join our fast-growing marketing team and help us power the mobile revolution.
Factual's product marketing team is responsible for simplifying complex concepts into clear, compelling stories in order to drive measurable results. As the Associate Product Marketing Manager, you'll work with a cross-functional team to drive messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, sales enablement, and training for products in our Data for Marketers business unit.
If you are a passionate digital marketer who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments, jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, and has a strong desire to learn, share and grow... we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Craft crisp, concise, and persuasive product messaging that conveys our unique value proposition to brand and agency stakeholders
- Create engaging, highly-visual sales collateral –– including one-sheets, ebooks, white papers, and more
- Create product support and training materials –– including written copy, visuals, and video –– to enable self-service and drive increased utilization
- Perform competitive and market research, and train internal teams on key product differentiators
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team to develop marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption among prospective customers
- Collaborate with email marketing team to improve customer retention and cross-sell
- Collaborate with sales, services, marketing, and product to understand customer needs and help inform the product roadmap
- Work closely with the product team to understand new product features and releases, and own internal product communication/training
- 3-5 years experience working in digital advertising, with experience planning/executing mobile ad campaigns (including geofencing and audience targeting)
- Deep understanding of the adtech ecosystem and the roles of key players (including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges, etc.)
- Stellar communication skills. Exceptional writing, editing, and content creation abilities.
- An eye for design and a passion for visual storytelling. Strong attention to detail.
- Project management experience.
- Genuine interest in marketing, technology, and data.
- Bachelor's Degree with coursework in business/marketing
- Experience in product marketing, product management, or similar functions for technical products
- Experience working in advertising technology (e.g., at an ad network, DSP, mobile advertising exchange)
- Start-up experience
- MBA or Masters Degree
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rosalyn scrapes, curates, and cleans data for Factual and its clients. And while her primary role is curating data, she’s also expanded into doing some of the coding as well.
Back to top