Android Sensor SDK Engineer
Android Sensor SDK EngineerSan Francisco
Today’s smartphones have as many as twenty different sensors, opening up new possibilities for intelligent applications. Factual is seeking a talented engineer to help us leverage these modern smartphone capabilities into an SDK building on top of our industry-leading location platform. Far from being mere API glue, our work touches interesting areas such as signal analysis algorithms and functional programming ‒ helping to power the next generation of location-enabled apps.
- Fluency in Java
- Familiarity with Android as a platform
- Strong interest in mobile computing
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Objective-C sufficient to collaborate on iOS projects
- Experience with Android concurrency
- Knowledge of Android location services (e.g. GPS)
- Interest in Clojure, Lisp, or Scheme
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Factual's Employees
Rudy writes web and network applications for Factual's API and Data Team. His work helps ensure that Factual's API can deliver data quickly and reliably.
Back to top