Do you thrive in an environment that challenges your mind every day? Are you looking for a place where you can put all that accounting experience to good work? If this sounds intriguing, we’d like to hear from you! Factual provides the world with the best location-based data and we are looking for a brilliant, productive Accountant to join our team. Our environment fosters out of the box thinking and you are sure to be intellectually challenged every day.
- The ongoing management of A/P and A/R.
- Preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations for month-end closing in order to close the books in a timely manner.
- Month-end close and presentation of the financial statement results and analysis to management.
- The ability to prepare documentation and analysis in support of our internal and external audit processes.
- Performance of ad-hoc reporting and analysis, interpreting issues and providing explanations.
- You’ll need to have at least three years of prior accounting experience and deep understanding of core accounting principles (strong knowledge and application of GAAP) and the full accounting process.
- Other prerequisites include a college degree and expert knowledge of Excel. Good working knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce.
- You must have a CPA license in good standing.
- You must be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- This position is full-time with all the requisite benefits you’d expect in a high-tech environment.
Back to top