Workforce Manager (EMEA & APAC)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
We are looking for a senior leader who will grow and mature our WFM capability by leading a lean team of WFM experts working across multiple operations teams to provide strategic and tactical guidance to ensure service level and staffing goals are met. This role is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Set up a new 'command centre' WFM capability to support a multi- thousand headcount operation spread across a broad global footprint
- Build and manage a high-performing team of WFM Specialists, responsible for
- Forecasting AHT, work volume and arrival patterns for a variety of ops teams based on analysis of historical trends and external factors
- Scheduling appropriate staffing levels that are needed on a daily / hourly basis to achieve service level goals and partnering closely with ops teams to implement
- Intraday management of Service Level performance, including execution of real-time strategies to optimize operations outcomes
- Working with ops leadership across multiple teams and sites to optimize and mature the operating model, manage key business levers and adapt to dynamic product changes
- Analyzing historical occupancy, schedule adherence, volume, and AHT trends, at an individual, team and site level, providing business recommendations and inputs to enhance and improve the Workforce Management cycle
- Managing all over / under capacity to maximize utilization while protecting service levels
- Creating, maintaining and managing Workforce Management systems and processes
- 10+ years Workforce Management experience, specific to forecasting, scheduling, or intraday management
- 5+ years experience managing Workforce Management/contact center operations support team
- Expert level proficiency with at least one Workforce Management system (Aspect WFM preferred)
- Strong people management/coaching experience, and influencing skills. A proven track record of successfully managing teams in nascent org structures
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Capable of working as part of a cross-functional team and working with all levels of FB Operations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
- Preferred but not required: Statistics/Mathematics/Business /Economics degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top