Workforce Management Vendor Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.Our Workforce Management team is responsible for scaling our one to one support & our manual risk decision making while maximizing the value our customers and consumers get from transacting in our platform. We do so by building and investing in a robust operational model that helps us measure the quality of the experience & risk decision making and identify opportunities to improve. We partner with all teams across our Risk & Payments organization & multiple cross-functional teams across Facebook. Who are you? You are someone who is an expert in customer support and thrive knowing you are in a position to help others. You are awesome. So please introduce yourself and tell us why you are the perfect fit for the fastest moving, most impact-driven Risk and Payments team out there!
- Build workforce management across multiple locations / products / workflows
- Understand and build workforce management plan from forecast, capacity planning, and scheduling
- Improve the team's tooling to monitor performance & workforce management globally
- Constantly challenge the environment: third party contracts, infrastructure (reporting & routing, etc.), reporting to drive up quality & efficiency of the operation
- Prepare the future of service ecosystem - how to scale operation globally
- Cross-functional collaboration with engineering and product teams to implement scaled support
- 3+ years of experience building out global service/support operations
- 2+ years of experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve performance
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating the results of analyses in an effective manner
- Experience working with global teams and/or supporting global products
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top