Workforce Management Specialist, Community Operations
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The Workforce Management Team contributes directly to this mission by enabling Community Operations to provide empathy at scale to over 1.6 billion daily active people. We accomplish this by sending the right work, to the right people, in the right places, at the right time.
The Workforce Management Specialist is integral to this success. You’ll dig in to data, maintain the performance of our operation and uncover trends to make recommendations to improve our support. You’ll need a passion for operations and data to identify opportunities, and exploiting them while applying an eye for scaling processes and workflows.This position is full-time and located in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Support our high-performing Community Operations Team through understanding operational metrics and optimizing the community experience
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast vs actual variances, review times and occupancy
- Develop, administer and maintain processes regarding employee skill matrices, IDs, queue and workload infrastructure
- Ensure the reliability and quality of underlying data and review the accuracy and appropriateness of reports
- Be an advocate and ambassador for WFM enablement of operational excellence
- Work with our 3rd party partners, ensuring our support centers operate in the most efficient manner possible
- Develop, prepare and distribute reports using internal reporting via SQL and other data management methods
- Become an expert in usage of Facebook’s Workforce Management solution, as well as the associated process governance and other supportive responsibilities
- BA/BS degree (preferred) in communications, business, economics, mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- Experience gathering unstructured data to produce insights and regular reporting using Excel and SQL
- Experience with Aspect eWorkforce Management/TCS, and/or other Workforce Management solution is preferred
- Passion to improve service programs to improve both customer satisfaction and operational KPI’s
- Excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate to various levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and re-prioritize accordingly
- Real time day to day decision making without seeking higher authority
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top