Workforce Management Solutions Specialist, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. With over a billion people using the service and more than 50 offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
The Workforce & Readiness team enables the most impactful support for the community by building a productive workforce through agile planning and effective change management. The successful candidate will join the team as WFM solutions specialist to help build out a best-in-class WFM capability for CO. They will help to identify key business challenges, articulate and document requirements, provide thought leadership to design new solutions and work closely with a variety of technical and business partners to implement.
- Partner with a variety of operations team to identify highest impact opportunities, and launch initiatives to build new and transform existing WFM solutions
- Develop deep operations expertise, gather insights & prioritize requirements to create business cases to drive product and tools strategy
- Assume overall delivery responsibility for large XFN projects and manage end-to-end from inception through to delivery
- Ensure comprehensive and timely communication across diverse stakeholder teams
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast versus actual variances, review times and occupancy
- Be an advocate and ambassador for WFM enablement of operational excellence
- 10+ years of workforce management and/or complex operations management
- 5+ years of project or program management experience, ideally large scale system integration in an operations environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical experience, leveraging data to inform decision making
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience communicating to various levels within an organization
- Project Management certification a plus (eg
- Experience with Aspect WFM tool
- Consulting experience
Back to top