Workforce Management Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Come join the team responsible for working on any and all things related to risk & payments on Facebook. Our team drives initiatives to improve value provided to payers by maintaining a healthy platform and providing the best client experience possible. We organize a global service operation that delivers proactive and reactive support for all payment products on the Facebook platform across advertising, games, person-to-person payments, donations, and other emerging products.
We are looking for a Manager to help drive the direction of the team responsible for operational excellence in customer support for payment issues on Facebook while also growing the skills and professional development of our individual contributors. This role will be heavily focused on improving workflow efficiencies, refining insights, and creating globally scalable processes across many payment products.
- Drive team performance
- Define success metrics for Payments Customer & Risk Support
- Drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Provide management guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management, and conflict resolution
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, and coaching
- Be an active member of our leadership team, helping to drive the broader Risk Management Operations organization forward
- Work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Develop teammates' careers and skills
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, operations management, scaled customer support, payments, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience driving operational workflow improvements
- 2+ years of experience defining, managing and communicating performance metrics
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Experience creating project plans and executing them to completion
- Experience presenting project proposals to senior leadership
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top