Workforce Management Intraday Specialist, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Workforce Management Team contributes directly to the mission of Facebook by enabling Community Operations to provide empathy at scale to over 1.9 billion daily active people. We accomplish this through capacity planning and control, and delivering the right work, to the right people, in the right places, at the right time.
The Workforce Management Intraday Specialist is integral to this success. You'll use your WFM experience to execute in-week and intraday planning efforts to mitigate operational risk and optimize for performance and output across multiple markets and staff groups that will help inform an ever-changing operational model. You'll also provide subject matter expertise for Aspect tools and software, as Facebook continues to build its Workforce Management capabilities at scale. You'll need a passion for operations and data to identify opportunities, and an eye for scaling processes and workflows. Your ability to build relationships on a global basis, while focusing on tactical, detailed work outputs will be crucial.
- Real-time prioritization of queues and workload to maintain and improve SLA.
- Optimize operational performance on an interval and daily basis through usage of WFM and other tools in response to volume and AHT fluctuations, staffing surplus/shortages, and other operational circumstances.
- Coordinate and execute real-time and intraday configuration and staff plans across multiple internal and external partners.
- Support our high-performing Community Operations Team through understanding operational metrics and optimizing the community experience.
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast vs actual variances, review times and occupancy on an interval and daily basis.
- Be an advocate and ambassador for WFM enablement of operational excellence.
- Develop, prepare and distribute reports using internal reporting via SQL and other data management methods.
- Share your expertise in Facebook's Workforce Management solution, as well as the associated process governance and other supportive responsibilities in order to guide and develop Operations, and train other team members.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+years of workforce management and/or back-office operations management in a diverse support environment
- 2+ years of experience coordinating intraday activities and real-time adherence outputs with Aspect Workforce Management
- Experience gathering unstructured data to produce insights and regular reporting using Excel.
- Problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate to various levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and re-prioritize accordingly.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top