Workforce Management Forecasting Specialist, Community Operation
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Workforce Management Team contributes directly to the mission of Facebook by enabling Community Operations to provide empathy at scale to over 1.9 billion daily active people. We accomplish this through capacity planning and control, and delivering the right work, to the right people, in the right places, at the right time.
The Workforce Management Forecast Specialist is integral to this success. Youâ€™ll use your deep WFM experience to develop forecasts at various levels (long-term hiring plans, short-term scheduling forecasts, and tactical weekly guidance) for multiple markets and staff groups that will help inform an ever-changing operational model. You will work with cross-functional partners on a global basis to understand and incorporate product and business initiatives into your forecasts. Youâ€™ll also provide subject matter expertise for Aspect tools and software, as Facebook continues to build its Workforce Management capabilities at scale. Youâ€™ll need a passion for operations and data to identify opportunities, and an eye for scaling processes and workflows. Your ability to build relationships on a global basis, and your versatility to switch between strategic thought leadership, and tactical, detailed work outputs will be crucial.
- Develop, administer and maintain forecasts and capacity plans at various levels, including volume, AHT, workload, shrinkage, and other staffing elements.
- Maintain long-range forecasts, short-term interval scheduling forecasts, and tactical weekly guidance.
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast versus actual variances, review times and occupancy.
- Ensure optimization of forecast accuracy at all levels through reporting and analysis of deviations.
- Support our high-performing Community Operations Team through understanding operational metrics and optimizing the community experience.
- Be an advocate and ambassador for WFM enablement of operational excellence.
- Work with our internal and external partners, ensuring our support centers operate in the most efficient manner possible while creating a foundation through forecasts that protects our business and enables operational excellence.
- Develop, prepare and distribute reports using internal reporting via SQL and other data management methods.
- Share your expertise in Facebookâ€™s Workforce Management solution, as well as the associated process governance and other supportive responsibilities in order to guide and develop Operations, and train other team members.
- 4+ years of workforce management and/or back-office operations management.
- 3+ years of experience developing forecasts and staff plans with Aspect Workforce Management.
- Experience gathering unstructured data to produce insights and reporting using Excel.
- Problem solving and analytical experience.
- Experience communicating to various levels within an organization.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top