Workforce Management Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Come join the team responsible for working on any and all things related to risk & payments on Facebook. Our team drives initiatives to improve value provided to payers by maintaining a healthy platform and providing the best client experience possible. We organize a global service operation that delivers proactive and reactive support for all payment products on the Facebook platform across advertising, games, person-to-person payments, donations, and other emerging products.
Who are you? You are someone who is an expert in customer support who thrives knowing you are in a position to help others. You are also someone who loves "big data." If given a vast database, not only would you find useful information in it, but you could organize it into beautiful charts that tell a compelling story. You might have majored in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Finance, and Physics—any field that had you designing experiments and running regressions. You are awesome. So please introduce yourself and tell us why you are the perfect fit for the fastest moving, most impact-driven risk and payments team out there!
- Build data infrastructure for workforce management from end to end: data pipelines, data tables, data dashboards
- Identify and build operational and support metrics such as volume, satisfaction, contact rates, quality, and turn-around-times
- Data analytics: Identify, investigate, scope, and escalate performance analysis to drive top line goals
- Identify and scope insights rising from the workforce management team that will lead to improve our ecosystem (fraud fighting / payment improvements)
- Partner with our developers to maintain the integrity of the platform
- 3+ years of experience in project management, data analysis, operations, customer support, risk, payments or similar
- 1+ years experience in at least one scripting language (SQL or equivalent)
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or equivalent)
- 1+ years of experience drawing actionable insights from data
- 1+ years of experience teaching non-technical people
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top