Wireless System Embedded Firmware Engineer
Engineer will be required to support product development via embedded firmware architecture design, development, integration, HW/SW bring up, troubleshooting and tuning the performance in the lab and field. You will be involved in all phases of the project and work with several engineers, contractors, vendors and cross functional partners to lead platform design and resource dimensioning, protocols and algorithms prototyping, and final development of production quality firmware for advanced communication systems. As an Engineer, you will be required to train and mentor others in the firmware and hardware operation, troubleshooting, and performance optimizations.
WIRELESS SYSTEM EMBEDDED FIRMWARE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support product development via firmware architecture design, development and integration on embedded platforms
- Involve in dimensioning of hardware processing resources and interface requirements based upon end-to-end system requirements
- Engage in bringing up, troubleshooting and tuning the performance of product in the lab and field
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Practical experience with developing firmware for different microprocessors and development tool chains, including embedded systems, OS and device drivers such as Bluetooth, RS-232 UART, SPI, I2C and OS coding
- Knowledge of signal processing concepts demonstrated via firmware implementation on embedded communication systems
- Familiarity with PHY and MAC layers on one or more wireless communication protocols such as LTE, WiMAX, 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Hands on experience with test tools and measurement equipment, e.g. JTAG/Debuggers, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, and signal generators
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in systems that has been in volume in production. Working through troubleshooting and debugging FW/HW related issues along with the HW team
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top