WhatsApp Business Development & Partnerships Manager EMEA
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favourite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp is seeking an exceptional individual to join our WhatsApp business development and partnerships team to work across the EMEA region. This job requires high levels of creativity and strategic thinking to work to develop and execute a partnerships strategy for WhatsApp's business in EMEA. You should be as comfortable pitching and negotiating deals with direct clients and partners as working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Support and Legal. You will be combining both the tactical day-to-day operational execution of an early-stage product with longer term C-Level strategic planning. The role covers the entire EMEA region, multiple time-zone and extensive travel is required This is a full-time position based with the WhatsApp teams in Dublin or London and will report to WhatsApp's Head of EMEA.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: ;Medical Benefits ;'Dental Benefits ;Vision Benefits ;Pension Benefits ;Life Assurance ;Childcare Benefits ;Gym Benefits ;Transport benefits ;Laundry Benefit ;Posted: 13th August, 2018 ;Closing date: 10th September, 2018
- Develop and drive WhatsApp EMEA business development and partner strategy.
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and maintain high impact strategic partnerships for payments and commercial messaging
- Support new partners through product development, launch while liaising with WhatsApp product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across WhatsApp including product, marketing, PR, customer support and legal.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against both partner and product plans.
- Support the sales enablement and GTM of 3rd parties both with the partner and internally at WhatsApp.
- Travel Requirement: +25%
- Understanding of WhatsApp strategic and competitive positioning
- Proven ability to build product partnerships and executive relationships with established consumer brands and/or technology providers
- 8+ years experience in a partner management, product management or business development in B2B technology. Platform and API experience is a must.
- Proven track record of initiating and driving early stage product adoption, leveraging ecosystems and strategies of scale.
- Experience working and influencing early-stage product development. We are looking for a "builder" (companies, products or platforms) with an ability to join the dots on where the industry and the associated players are moving.
- Experience in a fast moving start-up environment dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills and influencing abilities
- Excellent project management and quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Experience with Fintech and Payments
- Experience with Channel and/or Platform partners
- Experience working with Messaging, Customer Care and Marketing Technology Stacks
- One or more European languages (in addition to English)
- Experience developing business in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa
Back to top