WFM Performance Project Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Risk & Payments Workforce Management team is responsible for scaling our one to one support & our manual risk decision making while maximizing the value our customers and consumers get from transacting in our platform. We do so by building and investing in a robust operational model that helps us measure the quality of the experience & risk decisioning and identify opportunities to improve. We partner with all teams across our Risk & Payments organization & multiple cross-functional teams across Facebook.
Who are you? You are an impact-oriented, self-starter. You are someone who is an expert in customer support, who thrives knowing you are in a position to help others. You are a proactive problem solver and are able to see the big picture and streamline current processes. You are a team player. You are also someone who loves "big data". If given a vast database, not only would you find useful information in it, but you could organize it into beautiful charts that tell a compelling story. You are a strong communicator. You have the ability the ability to translate complex, detailed information into easily digestible, concise content. You have a natural ability to connect and collaborate with people from varied levels of expertise, roles/levels in the organization and are comfortable being the link between the vendor and senior leadership, engineering and product teams, and other cross-functional partners. You might have majored in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Finance, and Physics-any field that had you designing experiments and running regressions. You are awesome. So please introduce yourself and tell us why you are the perfect fit for the fastest moving, most impact-driven risk and payments team out there!
- Develop strategy and drive projects from end to end around scaling our operations globally while maintaining excellent customer support quality
- Be a catalyst of progress-driven, customer success-centric vendor culture
- Be the voice of the customer by effectively identifying opportunities, escalating product insights and influencing product teams to improve customer experience and increase trust and safety in the platform
- Identify, investigate, scope, and escalate performance analysis to drive top line goals
- Constantly search for new ways to improve quality & efficiency across our product portfolio
- Leverage our vendors to improve our performance & improve our outsourcing operational model
- Work with other teams within our organization and within the company to improve our ecosystem (fraud fighting / payment improvements)
- 3+ years of experience in project management, data analysis, operations, customer support, risk, payments or similar
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional partners & across regions
- 1+ years experience in at least one scripting language (SQL or equivalent)
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or equivalent)
- 1+ years of experience drawing actionable insights from data
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, constantly evolving, and diverse tech environment
- Well developed problem solving and analytical skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top