Website Manager, Developer Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Website Manager who is knowledgeable and passionate about the Facebook and their developer products to join its Developer Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with online marketing, digital media, and social media, ensuring a positive user experience for those coming to our website. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of, or experience with content management, as well as online marketing tactics (paid and organic) to drive growth. She or he must have the ability to partner with cross-functional teams within the organization to establish alignment, best practices, and opportunities for collaboration. In addition, she or he must possess excellent communication skills to be able to coordinate with external agencies involved, as well as other team members. Strong creativity and communication skills, as well as sharp attention to detail are a must. The successful candidate must have a track record of driving marketing objectives with extensive experience managing websites. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop a cohesive website structure including content to increase our online presence and connect us with both current and potential audiences.
- Coordinate the architecture, content and themes of the website with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and external agencies.
- Partner with marketing, research and product teams to help design, execute, measure and improve the impact of our developer website.
- Manage SEO for site to improve search results and increase traffic
- Keep site content fresh and updated, and manage the design and layout for streamlined navigation.
- Track key metrics and measure performance across traffic, page views, clicks, sign-ups, and more to determine which strategies are working. Use these findings to provide actionable insights and optimize results.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of website management and online marketing
- Experience in planning online marketing strategies and developing solutions to drive website traffic
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and website design practices
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups
- Communication skills, analytical ability, and creative problem-solving
- Team-oriented to work across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top