Watch Product Marketing Manager, Creator Shows
(Los Angeles, CA - Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for a marketer who is passionate about the power of social video and marketing creator content to consumers. You will define and manage the comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning for a suite of creator shows on Watch with the goal of driving viewership, engagement and increasing adoption.
The right person is a strategic and creative marketer who has experience leading go to market strategy, developed innovative social campaigns, and driven viewership and fan engagement around video content. This person brings innovation and audience insights to creative development, but also excels in project management and can execute flawlessly and with a high-quality bar. Most importantly, this person cares deeply about establishing Facebook as a top-of-mind place for consumers to watch and engage with creators.
- Build and execute world-class consumer marketing campaigns for creator shows on Watch.
- Be a cross-functional leader, collaborating closely with partnerships, product leadership, analysts, research, and more to drive high impact results.
- Create positioning, identity, and core marketing assets.
- Develop and manage campaigns end to end, from creative ideation and delivery, to launch and sustain, and to results analysis and optimization.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to inform go to market strategy, including positioning, creative, and campaigns.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing at an entertainment platform or network.
- Bachelors degree.
- Experience in demonstrated campaign performance across marketing channels, such as video, paid social, mobile, and rich media.
- Communication and collaboration experience with product and partnership teams.
- Experience working with marketing cross-functional teams including creative, research, analytics and media.
- Consumer marketing experience and knowledge in the consumer video landscape and drivers of consumer video consumption habits.
- Knowledge of Facebook's media products.
- Ability to thrive in a very fluid and rapidly changing environment with the ability to adapt and to spot issues early and escalate.
- Proven track record of creativity and innovation in the social media space, especially on Facebook and Instagram, for entertainment and/or content driven brands.
- Creative and analytic mindset, putting forth best in class execution within a measurable and data driven framework.
- Passionate about the power of social video & working with creators.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top